What can we do for you?
As specialists in heavy plant repairs and maintenance, Euro Repair helps engineering, construction and drilling companies like yours, get their heavy machinery working at the optimum levels.
Led by one of the UK’s most experienced heavy plant and drilling rig repair specialists, Alan Booth, Euro Repair’s mobile team can repair heavy plant and rigs at our base in Nottinghamshire or at your site , wherever that may be across the North of England, Midlands, South East or South West.
With experience of working on a variety of machinery from plant for earthworks and excavation through to rollers, dumpers, telehandlers and drilling rigs, our fitters are able to diagnose problems quickly.
Euro Repair’s experienced team of fitters are familiar with all major brands and heavy plant machinery, such as JCB, Liebherr, Volvo and Caterpillar meaning we can diagnose and fix faults quickly and effectively.
For larger repairs and maintenance, we can organise pick-ups to bring your plant machinery back to our repair centre.
- Refurbishing and maintaining heavy plant.
- Mobile repairs and maintenance across the North, Midlands, South East and the South West of England
- Scheduled maintenance to keep your heavy plant moving.
- Customising drill rigs to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Expert support, onsite and offsite help when you need it.